19:03

Letter from a broken heart.

This sentence alone will make ordinary people skip this part, because it's feels like you've just violated somebody privacy. However, it can be argued that this was publish for a purpose. The purpose is still unknown, but you'll probably get it by the end.

I know if I were to publish it here, people all over the world would have access to this entry. Google it, and everything there!

Here goes,

Watched an anime, find it hilarious, thus I re watched it. Then at the end, this guy said "be my personal maid for a day."

damn! That sentence was like the key to the Pandora's box. Something that should not be opened, forbidden to be out, something that should be left unknown till the end.

And there, everything trembles, the ground gave way, what's built on that foundation fell apart. The next thing you know, you start pondering, what if? what if? what if?

So far I've known, not much are willing to admit that they are not over a relationship. I knew I was living in a world of self-denial, self-deceiving, self-console. I don't mind. There's a saying that the eyes is the window to the inner world, the mental world, your inner self-being. I find that it's true. Because even the best actress or actor may have their personal issues which are hidden. Some who are gifted in some way, have the ability to peer through that tiny window. some just believe that outer appearance, that which was seen by many, that smile which is deceitful.


Just like an ice-cream, and the sun being the perfect pair, the sun melts the ice-cream, reshape it. When it leaves, the ice-cream was no longer what it used to be. No longer how it was. To add on, it even taste different. It has changed. Even if the sun wants to reconcile, it would take a lot of effort, for the ice-cream to be willing to go through that intensive heat, Will it get evaporated and vanish from the surface of this planet, or will it evaporate to reunite with the sun.

Either or, it's not something that can be decided my mere beings with such cruelty to damage what's around, yet don't care, and now suffer the heat, global warming.

That worrisome look, and that fake smile, will it ever come together and come clean? I wonder.



Anyways, this is what I went through yesterday. Told Carrie about it and she guessed it correctly in one shot! Edited it a little here. Haha!

First, cool surface being rubbed on the surface.
It then followed by this hot roller pin sensation, warming up the surface.
next thing you know, this sticky layer lay flat on the surface, being stormped flat on the surface, sticking every little bit left.
Next, that layer got stripped off in a second! So quick, that the moment you realised it, what's on the surface was gone. Not a trace to be found..

Haha, you would have guessed it already by now. I went for waxing. Haha! Wanted to try it out, and crap! Never give warning, she just rip off and I was like "fk!" said it mentally. LOL. Thankfully, after everything, this cool cotton just cleared the air, everythign went back to normal, just a few hair being plucked. LOL!


What have I been doing these day?! It's aka holiday, break for me. And one word could cover it. Study. FYI, I can't 24/7 hardcore study, so obviously there's som breaks in between right? Yesterday was kind of a break for me, to just melt at home on that warm seat, tot eh extend that just a flinch, just a small movement of my muscle, and I start sweating. Like WTH!?!?!?! And this is due to Global warming.

After waxing, went to this Jap restaurant, not sure the name, but their beef steak there is appetizing! Everything there is equally great! Took a cab back even though there's still train service, and I'm home. (Took quite awhile to hire a cab. Who teh heck said that there's an over-population of cabs?)

rather relaxing these days.

Been addicted to 98.7fm from 10am - 4pm since monday due to their non-stop nine- in a row programme, free of advertisments. haha!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBZOlipfjkQThis is cool. Show's how technolody has impacted us greatly.

This is one fo their master piece which I came across.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsgee55Yk4I&feature=related
Do check if out if you have the time! haha!

初音ミク supercell feat. Hatsune Miku ~ Melt メルト PV

This jap song also quite nice.
supercell - Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari

No cute guys, no pretty girls, just the music.

Have a sudden liking to the songs sang by "The Script"
Good music, real music, not like some attention seeker kind where they start showing their only assets. The scrip's music is good, able to.. no idea how to phrase it, something like stir one's emotion or something? whatever. Words cannot describe. So here's one video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMihKmoYfe8&feature=relmfu


There's more, but lazy, hehe.
-
Credits: ☀ CSS/BGPHOTO

.
,


Links
PS, tell me your link please ;)
Retrieved some of it, xD

-Art Club, css, --TnC--, --xMiik0x--, Aloysius, Carrie, Charmaine, Hannah, Hwee Mein, Joy, Junie, Julie Li Ying, Petrina, Qian Ru, Rebecca Jie, Shirvey, Stacey, Trina, Wei Ling, -

-
lol